Friday, February 17, 2012

Facebook vs. Blog

Face book is so easy to do on a regular basis. For the blog I have to upload my photos to Photobucket, edit them and then paste the url to the blog. Makes it a longer process, especially with my dsl internet connection. So bare with me if you aren't seeing timely updates. I'd promise to do better, but unfortunately I don't think I'd carry through. It's the good inhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.giftentions vs. actual performance! But here is what I have to show today:

I like doing Americana. This is an Americana Chair. The blue used is actually called "Flag Blue".

Photobucket

This is a student's desk I picked up at a yard sale put on by the youth at the church I attend, Heritage Alliance. They were raising funds for a short term missions trip.

Photobucket

Taking drawers from dressers or desks that aren't able to be refurbished and made in to shadow box displays. The screen was given to me by a friend, that came from her grandfather's home.

Photobucket

Photobucket

An Americana Chair Back can be used for hanging on the wall

Photobucket

A basic black night stand/end table.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home