Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mustard Hutch

Here is a fraternal twin to the green hutch that Nancy kept. This one is slightly different, doesn't have the doors on the top part of the hutch. I used the same star pattern though since Nancy and I both liked the look.

I couldn't get far enough away from the piece to just take one picture, so the top is pictured, then the bottom of the hutch.


Photobucket


Photobucket

My color palette was mustard and black for this piece. I have one more hutch that needs to be done and will probably be done with the Seattle Red and black colors.

Here are a couple more pieces that were quick and easy to do. A mustard and black plant stand and a blue shelf unit.

Photobucket

This is another plant stand, black and white, and a small night stand/dresser, also black and white.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home