Saturday, January 06, 2007

Enjoy the Scenery with minimal commentary!

I could have taken and posted so many more pictures but here are some of my favorites:

The sledding run view:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Some panoramic view shots:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Some trail pictures on the way back down:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think this is my favorite scenic picture from this trip. It looks good enough to be a Christmas card:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And finally, there is the sun at between 2 and 3 pm just before ending our day of fun!:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm enjoying your families fun day sledding. The pictures put me right there. My fav is the one of Jaedan sitting in the saucer eating his sandwich. Don't know why, it is just so very boy kid.
Heres to great uncles, I lucked out and had one also. Luv ya still Unkey Earle.

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Love the pictures Duane! A day of sleddings sounds so fun and we thought we were going to get one last night, but the snow is rain again!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I'd say oooohhh pretty but we have so much snow here all of a sudden, and so many bad drivers in it, that I don't want to see snow anymore. This is Vancouver for goodness sakes! It is not supposed to snow like this here. LOL

PS: OK, I will admit that the sledding run looks cool!

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Katya said...

I am GREEN with envy. I live TWO miles from a SKI mountain....WHY do I have NO snow? OK, so it IS snowing this morning, but it is wimpy...piddly and NOT enough to have any fun in!! WAH!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Denise in PA said...

Beautiful, Beautiful pictures, Daune! I love the pine trees in the snow...so pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home