Saturday, February 23, 2008

Candlesticks

I bought an old rickety end table/stool that wasn't worth using until I realized I could make some candlesticks out of the legs. I used a prim bowl screwed to the top of the leg on three of them and a metal milk pan for the fourth. Chub candles can be placed in the three with bowls, while a votive would work well in the mustard candlestick.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really like being able to recycle things that have lost their original usefulness. About the only thing I threw away of the original table/stool was the rotted cloth covering. The wooden top became a sign (I'll post pics of it when I get it back from the vinyl letter lady). The four legs are now candlesticks. The decorative sides that ran from leg to let will become signs as well.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home