Tuesday, March 04, 2008

More of Brinlee

Jamie sent me some of the pictures that she and Jason took. Of course I have to share these with everyone!

Here she is after labor, hardly even perspiring!

Photobucket

However, birthing was tiresome for at least one person. Here she is getting a little beauty rest:

Photobucket

Now she is wide awake and awaiting all the adoration that family and friends are willing to give.

Photobucket

I told Nancy that this reminded me of church plays where the magi bring their gifts, lol. The kids are meeting Brinlee for the first time and have each brought a toy for her.

Photobucket

One last shot of her. Thanks for letting me be a proud Papa and show her off!

Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Adorable - and Mamma looks absolutely amazing having just given birth! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home