Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Furniture Pieces again

Here is my second Americana piece. I'm not sure about just the single blue star in the top middle. Nancy and daughter Jamie seem to like it. What do you think? (You can be honest, it won't hurt my feelers):

Photobucket

This is my first "set" of matching night stand/end tables. I've had pairs of pieces before but usually finished them in different colors:

Photobucket

This Ladies Desk almost wasn't allowed out of the house by Nancy. But she eventually decided she didn't have any where to put it so it is at the shop waiting for its new home:

Photobucket

This final piece is one my sister found at a yard sale. It was a child's makeup table, but the matching stool had been used for many nights by the family cat and it almost looked like a mohair covering there was so much cat hair. And it was also very wobly so it went to the trash.:

Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

All that labor produced a beautiful baby. Congrats!

The Americana piece with the single star in the middle is very attractive. I think I like it better than the one with stars on each corner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home